Wednesday, 18 April 2012

Evaluation



 

Question 2: how does your media product represent particular social groups?

I think the photo on my contents page reaches out to a lot of people who like to go and watch and listen to different concerts. The photo could be aimed at people who had watched that particular band and want to read about reviews and look at more live photos.

The content I think is aimed at a younger audience because they seem to enjoy different music or than the older generation. I think this may be because they have more time and energy to watch concerts ect.


I think my magazine represents middle class people in a good way and the information reaches out to them in the content of the magazine. A lot of the information used in the magazine is for middle class because there is humorous lanuage used and there isnt must formal lanuage ised. The magazine does not try to reach to a certain race or region and I think its reaches everybody who likes this certain rock music. This is good because it shows a lot of different audiences backgrounds and reaches out to get a lot of people to by the magazine.





Ending product of my full magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment