Wednesday, 18 April 2012

Diary

07/11/2011

In today's lesson we looked at the codes and conventions of a double page spread for a magazine. We looked at different double page spreads from different magazines. Then we made notes of codes and conventions which we all discussed as a class and shared ideas and notes. We then all went over the main task which needs to be done and went through the points to each part.

08/11/2011

Today we started to look at the main task and started to think of idea's the task's which included the initial idea's and started planning for other parts of the task.

09/11/2011

In today lesson we carried on with the task, we looked at examples of front covers, contents and double page spreads that had been analysed and then we started producing our questionnaires.

14/11/2011

In today's lesson I printed 20 questionnaire's and went around college getting people to fill them out after all 20 was filled out I then made a tally collecting all my data together.

15/11/2011

Today I put together my results from my tally and started analysing my result bar charts

18/11/2011

Today I finished of my analysis of my results putting it into more detail.

21/11/2011

Today I started to think of how my magazine will be layed out for my front cover and contents page. I started planning my front cover out.

22/11/2011

In today's lesson I finished off my plan of my front cover then started on my contents, putting in my feature and regular content I did on my publication plan/ initial ideas.

23/11/2011

Today I started planning my double page spread out and also doing some research for the article I am going to write, looking at articles questions I could ask ect.

25/11/2011

Today I looked at different magazine articles and decided on my questions i am going to ask the band in my interview for my double page spread.

28/11/2011

Today I looked through all the photos I took and chose the one I wanted for the front cover.

29/11/2011

In today's lesson I started to work on my front cover using photoshop and took screen grabs of what I was doing to show how I did it.

02/12/2011

In the lesson I worked on my front cover using photoshop again.

06/12/2011

In today's lesson I carried on making my front cover by adding all the contents.

07/12/2011

I carried on with changing and adding things to my front cover and finishing it off.

09/12/2011

In this lesson I then started to make my contents page

12/12/2011

I continued making my contents page

13/12/2011

I carried on with my contents page and swapping things around I don't like

14/12/2011

I finished off my contents page and started on my double page spread

16/12/2011

I continued working on my double page spread

03/01/2012

I finished off my double page spread

09/01/2012

I started changing different things on my front cover, contents page and double page spread while recording it by taking screen grabs

10/01/2012

I did the same thing as last lesson changing somethings around to make sure I was happy with them

11/01/2012

I started to change around my contents page because I think it could be better so i looked at more Rock magazine contents pages to get ideas

16/01/2012

i continued on with my contents page swapping somethings around

17/01/2012

To make my double page spread better i decided to add another page on so there was three pages. I swapped somethings around to make the double page more professional.

18/01/2012

I continued on with changing somethings around on my double page spread.

20/01/2012

I continued on with my contents page

23/01/011
I made more changes to my contents page moving and changing things around till I was satisfied that it looked like a real contents page

24/01/11

Today I spoke to my media tutor about my final pieces and little changes that needed to be done in order to finish it off. After doing this I was finished with my media product, this means that next lesson i'll be starting on my evaluation.
25/01/11
This lesson i talked to my tutor about the evaluation and then I started working on the questions
--------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment