Photoshop
When I was producing my college magazine I used Photoshop, I think I worked well with the program as I have used Photoshop before. It was a little different to get use to though as I the Photoshop I had used in the past was and older version so a lot of the settings were in different places. Even though I have used it before I think I have learnt quite a lot using it this time. I learnt different settings like the pen tool which I learnt that it selects parts of the photo which I can then delete. I think when I was finished producing my front cover I was quite happy with the way it looked and turned out
QuarkXPress
With Quark it was a whole new experience because I had never used it before. Looking at my contents page I made with Quark I think by the look of it it doesn't look like I had never used it before. I think because I'm normally a quick learner it didn't take me long before I started changing things and experimenting with settings I had never been shown or learnt about. I think this is why my contents page isn't a bad production.
I think in the end I got use to most of the settings I was working with and my contents page came out quite well.
No comments:
Post a Comment